Great Pikachu Outbreak Exhibition!
Identifying specific species can be tough, since a lot of them look very similar in North America with only slight size and color variations!
But yes here are some assorted facts for people who do not know everything about Opiliones!
- Opiliones basically means “Shepherds.”
- They’re arachnids, but not spiders!
- They have no silk glands or any kind of venom.
- Unlike most arachnids, their bodies are fused into a single segment.
- Their anatomy is quite similar to the mites (Acarina)
- They are omnivores! They will even eat things like fruit and bread crumbs.
- The second pair of legs are the longest, and used like feelers.
- In some species, males will mate with multiple females,who all leave the eggs with him to clean and protect. Females, however, will also attack these nests and attempt to eat eggs that are not theirs, unless he can fight them off.
i challenge any of you to provide a cartoon intro that is MORE NINETIES than Swat Kats holy shit.
Why I can’t play horror games. SORRY GHOST OF CULT VICTIM, I COULDN’T HEAR YOU OVER THE SOUND OF HOW BAD THIS PLACE NEEDS A BAKING SODA SCRUB-DOWN. IS THAT BLACK MOLD OVER THERE
I made a cute new friend! I love praying mantises. He crawled all over me, and then I put him on a tree where he would be safe.